Somewhere along the line, as I was re-copying blessings from my gratitude journal last year, I began noting new blessings this year. I bought a lilac-colored journal at Target, and the cover says, “He is the Light of the World.”
So on my way to one thousand, inspired by Ann Voskamp and others, here are a few new blessings:
358. The way colors work together
361. Pastel-colored sunrise
364. Dusting of snow on fields
Endlessly beautiful . . .
Luci Shaw says, “I have vowed never to cut myself off from beauty” (p. 23; Breath for the Bones: Art, Imagination, and Spirit; 2007, Thomas Nelson).
And now I will add a new blessing, so I have the reference when I reread another time:
365. John 8:12a (KJV) “Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world . . .”
* Ann Voskamp http://onethousandgifts.com
* Luci Shaw http://www.lucishaw.com
* The border is courtesy of http://reusableart.com.
* The journal I bought is by C.R. Gibson.